Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Children of the Damned Part 2

Note to Celebutards: You guys just make it too damned easy for me.

Charlize Theron said the following:

"Getting pregnant doesn’t excite me, but having kids does. I know I’ll be a mother someday. It’s just that...I don’t really want to look like a whale, you know?"

I like to think I'm more of a svelte manatee-shaped momma-to-be.

Charlize, honey... adoption isn't any better on the bod, if you know what I mean. Trust me, the stress will kill you and the only comfort you'll find is in a nice tub of Baskin Robbins chocolate peanut butter ice cream.

Just let it go. Let it go, sugar. You had your day in the sun with your hot bod. It's okay to let bygones be bygones.

5 comments:

walternatives said...

BR chocolate peanut butter is The Bomb. There is no other ice cream.

Tami said...

sighhhhhhhhhh.

Jen said...

chocolate peanut butter is my favorite!

Imagine all the dumb @#$# we say being published as soon as it leaves our mouths--not sure I would fare any better.

Jo said...

Ice cream...... I prefered Grey Goose VODKA!!!

Tiny's Mom said...

P'nut butter & chocolate is my fave! And lemme tell ya, I am eating more than I ever did now that my daughter is home!!!