Sunday, September 9, 2007

I'm Not That Kind of Girl, This Isn't That Kind of Blog

I'm always curious who visits my blog. It's usually the same group of people.. fellow PAPs and sometimes someone does a Google search on Uzbekistan adoptions. When they do, my blog appears in the search results. They come and visit, but sadly, never seem to stay. I guess I'm just not giving them the serious, in-depth information they are looking for. Toy animals humping and dolls with wee-wees don't seem to provide any insights into adoptions. Go figure.

And today I come across an interesting tidbit of information. Someone's been coming to my sight via the following Google search:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=uzbekistani+single+woman&spell=1

(emphasis mine)

Damn.

Some bloke is looking for a mail order bride. I don't know what is worst... the actual online search for single women from Uz. or the fact that my adoption blog shows up in the search on the first frigging page.

Excuse me now. I gotta go bathe in bleach.

6 comments:

Carissa said...

Now Melissa - have there been any offers? hehe :)

Jennifer said...

unfortunately i feel like i've been bathing in bleach over at my house (cleaning sewage...)

thanks for your comments on my blog - if you want to email direct sometime - Linnaea1@yahoo.com

Jennifer

Ange said...

Hehe, Melissa's getting married! ;)

Jo said...

Maybe you could make some extra adoption money by helping these guys find brides???? Just making lemonade out of lemons.... ;)

Tami said...

see that's why I don't get that much information on the people that come to my site...kinda creepy!

mel@livvyloowho said...

How do you know who is going to your site, or how they are finding you?