Friday, September 21, 2007

I's Gotta Work, Ya'll

I'm cutting my posts down to one a day. I've gots to, ya'll, just gots to concentrate on my 'real' job at the office. Can't afford to slack off or else, the following will be me in a few years:

These two lovely ladies are a mother and daughter hooker team. 62-year-old Mary Clark Duncan and her daughter, Theresa, were arrested in Fort Payne, Alabama after they were caught allegedly soliciting sex to an undercover cop.

They agreed to have sex with the officer for $30 for both of them. That's $15 each, ya'll!

$15 may not seem a lot to you and me, but you can get a lot of good shit for $15. That's 15 dollar menu items at Micky Ds. That's 2 packs of ciggies! Damn, that's probably a down payment on a nice ass trailer in Alabama! Don't joke. Represent!

7 comments:

Jen said...

wow. some things are better left in the bargain bin.

hazel said...

Ew yuck!

Ange said...

$30?? I think someone got ripped off.

Jo said...

Hotties!!!!

There was just a hooker here picked up when she told an undercover cop she would have sex with him for a FROSTY!!!!! A fricking frosty is on the 99 cent menu.

At least with the $15 you can get 15 frosty's.....

GDS said...

I really wish you would leave my family alone.

Jocelyn said...

Your posts crack me up. Keep them coming:-)

Anonymous said...

Oh my...my first though was WTF but hey beggars cannot be choosers!