Thursday, November 15, 2007

You Can Buy Uz

At a cost, of course. Something around $28 million. Granted it's not the 'real' country but an entire island shaped like it (which, incidently, is shaped like a camel, crab, seahorse, and bird). In any case, I wish I had an extra $28 mil to spare because I would so totally buy the rock and make it my private crib.

Actually, I really have no idea if Uz is even available. I can't find it on the map of available countries below (available islands are in blue). Click here if you want to buy a country in "The World" off the coast of Dubai.

3 comments:

Susan said...

$28 mill? Wow, you couldn't do better on Ebay! Hang on while I rummage thru my pockets...
Any islands shaped like a beagle, btw? My doggie would love that.

Check my blog, missy...you get a mention.

Jen said...

Do they have an Ohio island? I don't want to live that far from home, ya know?

Anonymous said...

Ok so I HAD to show this to my assistant who insists that he wants to buy an island some day! I had to laugh and he was laughing that he might actually be able to do it as well! But then I told him it would be $28 mil and he said he didn't think so!