Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Resting Camel, Dead Bird, Sea Horse and Happy Crab

You ever look at the clouds and see floating pictures? A bunny. A horse.

Same can be done with countries.

I played around with Uzbekistan today and these were the images that popped into my head.

This is resting camel. The face is on the east side with the tongue hanging out. You can see the hump in the top middle. The front legs are folded under, the back legs are folded under.. facing forward and the tail is in the back.

This is dead bird. He's on his back. I could have done it with the beak being where the crown is now but that would have meant he twisted his neck. I need help with this beak, it looks inverted.

And this is a sea horse, of course.

This is a happy crab. Somehow I think I can get a sumo wrestler out of this. I need to play around with it a bit.

2 comments:

hazel said...

You crack me up. You are obviously a very visual person. Too cool.

Valerie said...

Wow. You have too much time on your hands.