Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Why Can't I Ever Think of Anything Smart or Witty to Say?

Ahhh... hail to the single adoptive mother. I especially bow down to the Hollywood ladies who conquered motherhood and the adoption process on their own. They didn't need Mr. Right or Mr. Right Now to validate their worth as a woman or mother.

So smart, so beautiful and so rich. Will I have measure up to them?


I can't put a sentence together - thank God I can take my clothes off.
Sharon Stone, actress. Mother of 3 boys from Russia

I need sex for a clear complexion, but I’d rather do it for love.
Joan Crawford, actress. Mother of 2 children from the USA

I think the most important thing a woman can have – next to talent, of course – is her hairdresser.
Joan Crawford, actress. Mother of 2 children from the USA

When I wear high heels I have a great vocabulary and I speak in paragraphs. I'm more eloquent. I plan to wear them more often.
Meg Ryan, actress. Mother of a daughter from China

You’re young, you’re drunk, you’re in bed, you have knives; shit happens…
Angelina Jolie, actress. Mother of two sons from Cambodia, Vietnam and a daughter from Ethiopia

I need more sex, OK? Before I die I wanna taste everyone in the world.
Angelina Jolie, actress. Mother of two sons from Cambodia, Vietnam and a daughter from Ethiopia

It was always my dream to give an old, bald billionaire a boner.
Rosie O-Donnell, actress. Mother of 3 children from USA

You know, you can imagine in China it’s like, ‘Ching-chong, ching-cong, Danny DeVito Ching-chong, ching-chong-chong. Drunk. The View. Ching-chong.
Rosie O-Donnell, actress. Mother of 3 children from USA

1 comment:

Jen said...

That Rosie O'Donnell...such a beeeyaaach. She could quite possibly be the most narrow minded liberal out there.