Saturday, August 25, 2007

Like, Um, Where's Um Uzbekistan?

Man, I can't wait until my daughter gets a US American edumacation.

I'm glad I drew resting camel, seahorse, happy crab and dead bird for ya'll - cause now you know where, like, Uzbekistan is.




Question: A recent poll showed that some Americans can't find the USA on a world map and why do you think this is?

Answer, "I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, um, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and uh, I believe that our, I, education like such as uh, South Africa, and uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should, uhhh, our education over here in the US should help the US, uh, should help South Africa, it should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future, for us."

**EDITOR'S NOTE: To Miss SC's credit, the question was a lame one. I doubt I could have answered that on the spot without saying 'dayum... we're a stupid society.' Interestingly, Miss Colorado won the competition and she was grilled with the tough question, "Who do you prefer: Lindsay Lohan, Nicole Richie, or Paris Hilton?"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw this on another site this morning. I thought it was so awesome, I sent it to my husband. I don't know why she didn't win, with a genius answer like that!

Jen said...

Tag!

Jen said...

Her momma must be SO PROUD :)

hazel said...

At the end I actually thought she said "...our future, for our children." A totally Whitney moment. I almost vomited a little.

I agree, it was a lame-ass question.

Valerie said...

Her mom must be SO proud! What a dope!