Thursday, August 2, 2007

Jaime Pressley, Is That You?

Oh hell to the no!

Jaime Pressley if this is you, this is so not cool.

I have freestats.com on my blog that basically tells me how many page views it gets and how someone got to my site. For example, did they do a Google search? If so, what keywords did they use?

So on Friday, I notice this:

216.226.25.7 - - [27/Jul/2007:15:34:57 US/Eastern] "http://www.google.com/search?q=MELISSA+FAT+BITCH+ADOPTION&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

And you'll see that someone did a Google search using the keywords 'Melissa' + 'Fat' + "Bitch' + 'Adoption' and then was led to my site.

Interestingly enough, when you type in those keywords in Google, my site is actually the first listing.

Awwww Dayum. That hurts, man, that really hurts.

I'm going to believe that it was Jaime who put those four words (Melissa fat bitch adoption) together because she is a bit tiffed about this posting and my colorful trailer trashing comments.

Oh snap!

Instead of papparazzi, I'm being hounded by celebrities.

No comments: