Thursday, August 9, 2007

Walking My Way to My Baby

image found at cool website.
Hello. I'm starting an Adoption Walk for the purpose of raising funds to bring home my baby. Please click on the picture of my badonkadonk booty above to get me walking. (I apologize in advance for the picture. These were the only pair of shorts that I own that fit.)
After clicking on my picture and getting me walking... please click on the Google ads on the right hand margin. Each click on the ads will earn me money as I 'walk' my way to my daughter.

Thank you for your patronage.

8 comments:

hazel said...

Sweet Jesus...

Carissa said...

Wow what can I say....those fit?????

Dianne said...

I'm clicking in two's. Once for each cheek.

Michelle said...

OH MY!!! now that's a morning wake up call.

barbara and david said...

I like big butts and I cannot lie...

Jen said...

I like the little ass slap someone got in there!

Valerie said...

Thanks very much. I hope you're happy. You just made Coke come out of my nose.

Tami said...

That was a huge laugh on a Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!