Tuesday, August 14, 2007

SuperFriends Unite

Holy Toledo Robin! Wonder Twin powers activate! Superman to the phone booth! Wonder Woman start twirling!

And, I, Spiderman will get down on my knees because I want the government to process my I-171H ASAP!

**edit** Whoa Nelly!!! Jeepers Creepers! Dang people.. Spiderman is on his knees praying, beseeching. He's NOT doing anything illicit to speed up the process. It's just the camera angle. Sheesh. Get your mind out of the gutter. Now I've got to spray Lysol on my eyes and on my Marvel comicbooks.

Now go say 5 Hail Marys and click on the ads on the right hand side to start your forgiveness process.

4 comments:

hazel said...

No, it is something illicit.

Jen said...

Yeah. Definitely illicit.

Jen said...

Yeah. Definitely illicit.

Tasha Kent said...

OMG.. STOP IT YOU GUYS!! These are SUPERHEROES, for crying out loud.