Thursday, August 16, 2007

Random Recap

The past few weeks have been a rollercoaster ride. Here's a brief recap, accompanied with pictures.


I learned that Why Yes! I can breastfeed my adopted baby. Mind you, I won't- but it's freaky to know that I can. What an interesting thing the human body is. Now if only we could get men to breastfeed. How cool would that be? Just look at actress Anne Hathaway on the left enjoying a nice drink from the bosom of her male friend.
(click here for the blog posting of this discovery.)

This past week, I felt like a Super Hero! I was like Spiderman.. weaving together my absolutely final paperwork. My homestudy and passports were delivered to me. Alas, the government's metaphoric bottle of Raid quickly killed my superpowers by making me wait through the bureaucratic tape for my I171-H. (Click here for the blog posting of my superpower.)



And speaking of governments, I'm still confused by all the acronyms and what paperwork I really need when I return to the USA. I feel like the poor chaps who are going to go play soccer.


And as always, I continue to whore my and my daughter's way into the finger power of those who read my blog. In the name of advertisement dollars, I ask that you click on the Google ads on the right side. I earn a few measely pennies for each click. And each penny is a penny off my airfare to Uzbekistan. (Click here for my whorish begging for my 'charity walk' or here for my 'lapdancing'.)


1 comment:

hazel said...

You've accomplished & learned alot...

but did you really have to mention Spiderman again? 8-/

also, the breastfeeding is freaky deaky to me too, but I would almost consider it