Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Waiting and Waiting and Waiting


Waiting sucks. I'm not good at it.

It seems like I've been waiting forever for
a. my insurance to kick in so I could find a doctor to do my dossier medical
b. my passport renewal
c. my homestudy

Soon I'll be waiting for
a. my paperwork getting authenticized, apostillized and whatever else to be 'ized'
b. my paperwork getting translated into Uzbeki or Uzbek or Uzbekistani.

The hardest wait will be be for
a. the referral!!!
b. permission to travel to Uzbekistan to meet my daughter
c. the 40+ hour travel time from Cleveland to Uzbekistan in a tiny airplane seat

4 comments:

Heather Field said...

Nice picture!!! I thought mine was big, but that one.... well that one makes me feel better! I'm with you, I am NOT a good waiter, but unfortunately, adoption seems to make us work on that skill!!! Hope things start moving along quickly for you!

Tasha Kent said...

Well Jen... I had to endure the humiliation of posting my booty three posts down re: Charity Walk.

hazel said...

your pictures are the best!

Tami said...

Where do you get these pictures and graphics from? I need to up my blog game!!!!!!!!!