Monday, August 27, 2007

I Wanna Be a Yummy Mummy, Not a Molly Mum

British 'model' and reality tv celebutard, Jordan (pictured, left) has some wise words to all of us mums-to-be. I've written about her before and how she's a role model to young girls everywhere. The artificially-enhanced mum of three said the following:

"I want to be a yummy mummy, not a Molly mum! When some women have kids they let themselves go – I call that a Molly mum. They don’t bother dressing up and forget about themselves. It’s important to look good because in some cases I think the man would lose interest and disappear."

Now I kind of feel sorry for anyone out there named Molly.

3 comments:

ferenge mama said...

Oh. My. Gawd.

She is terrifying. Mostly I'm afraid for her children. YIKES!!! Look at that rack - can you imagine how humiliating it would be if this woman came to pick you up at school every day?

walternatives said...

Hey there. I don't know anything about Jordan nor do I care to, but I just noticed that there were no ads to click on your site. Are they down or am I just missing something?

Stacie said...

Ummm.... ewwww