Friday, August 10, 2007

And the Nominees Are...

Okay ya'll. I've got to cut the grass, get an oil change and run to Costco tomorrow (Saturday) so I'm not going to have any time to post. So while you are busy clicking away on the Google ads on the right side, here's a link to what I think were some of my funniest postings. At least **I** think they are funny. Please pick your favorites and let me know.

Funniest Comparison Post:
Adoption and SATs
What's More Comfortable? Spead Eagle or 18"
Helloooo Stanley
I'm Going to Hell for Most of These Posts

Best Post in Dealing with Annoyance:
Dealing with Rejection
Debunking the Myths
Cheaper Than a $2 Hooker

Best Video Post:
16 Years from Now?
What the Dossier Process Feels Like
Lapdancing for Dollars
Adoption Stress Busters Part 1
Adoption Stress Busters Part 2
Adoption Stress Busters Part 3

1 comment:

Jen said...

you are just too funny!

Special Forces guys are an elusive species--usually identified by an unshaven chin, over developed ab muscles, and for some reason--a really expensive black dive watch.

I'll post some pics later in the week for S@#$'s and giggles.