Friday, August 31, 2007

How Do You Make a Hormone?

Don't pay her.


And trust me... I'm moaning.

This is exactly what's been happening to me as I continue my outlandishly whorish ways. Google Ads decided to suspend my account because I was proactively encouraging my blog readers to visit the sites of those lame-assed companies advertising on my blog.

But fear not, I have found another blog-ads company and they have way cooler ads. They are on the right side under the header 'advertisement' and these companies offer an array of awesome methods for getting pharmacy drugs at 1/2 price, student loans and other financial necessities.

Plus, they even offer ways to improve your self-esteem and boost your confidence with male enlargement drugs. I know some of my male visitors (blog visitors, that is) must be too embarassed to talk to your doctor about how to go from average sized to WOW! size. So click on the ads that will make you go from a zero to a Hero!


And you women out there .. feeling loosey-goosey in your special area? Need some tightening? Fear not, there seems to be various Kegel companies offering tightening tools that advertise on a weekly basis on this blog.

Hey... when it comes to ads... I don't pick them but I need you to click them!

No comments: