Friday, November 9, 2007

Perky Toys



What's a girl to do while waiting for a referral? Well, she starts buying her precious bundle of love one-of-a-kind toys. And what kind of toys does an ultra-hip, super-sexy mommy buy? Well, toys that accentuate mommy's best features, of course.

Ladies, I introduce you to the quintet of Funwari Milk-chan - soft plush breast characters. Having spent most of my 20s in Japan, I tend to favor all things Japanese.

Anyhow, back to the toys. Each one of the five has its own perky personality (ha ha.. perky.. get it?). There's Gyaru-chan who sports the Ganguro style popularized by Japanese girls: a deep tan with white lipstick and white eyeshadow. She also has a pierced nipple. There's Funwari Milk-chan who loves collagen and taking naps, Peach Milk-chan who hates spiders, Can Milk-san who is a celebrity entertainer with an American boyfriend, and Milko-chan who is still just a baby.

As with most Japanese cute characters, an entire mythology and lifestyle has been created for the "Fluffy Milk" boobies. The quintet live in milk houses in the Milk Village, which is situated at the base of forested Milk Mountain. They speak the Milk language.

These adorable beanie boobies are being sold at retailers for about 1000 yen ($9 bucks) each. There's also an itty bitty titty (ha ha.. I'm killing myself here), a smaller version just 2.5 inches wide that includes a ball-chain to hang your keys on. They only cost 480 yen ($4.30) each.

I'm very curious to find out if it's cold in the room, do the toys perk up?

6 comments:

Jo said...

To funny.

Headmeister said...

I did a double take when I saw that! Spent your 20's in Japan? Curiouser and curiouser...

Susan said...

Wow, between boobie key chains and Aqua Dots, just TRY gettin' the guys out of Toys R Us!

(Hmmm...maybe a cool spot for us single mamas-to-be to hang...)

Jessica said...

Too funny! I needed a laugh, thanks!

Jackie said...

Oh my...what will they think of next??

walternatives said...

I want to echo headmeister's comment and politely ask for you to tell us more. But what I _really_ want to say is this:

I've been out of town, out of touch, and then, back at home, I swing by your blog and BOOM, more with the boob theme. At least you're consistent.