Friday, November 2, 2007

Revenge Is a Dish Best Served...Hot?

Remember when I had that heart-to-heart convo with the Devil? And I wrote about how I may have done, but most likely have not done some psycho stuff to an ex-boyfriend. For creative purposes, I made a suggestion of enrolling him on the IWannaDateAPrisoner website with a picture and all. Or telling everyone the address/phone number of the Free Clinic was his.

Well of all the twisted revenge things I may have done, but most likely have not done, but only wrote about them for creative purposes - I've never done so bad as some lady in England.

According to The Sun, a whacked out lady put dog poo in her man's curry!! I shit you not! (ha ha.. did you like my clever pun there?) How gross is that?!

Something tells me that this guy is in dire need of (again, I'm shitting you not) this nifty product called: Ring of Fire After Curry Wipes. (pictured, above right)

Seriously, how some of these products ever make it onto the shelves of stores is beyond me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now there is a meal I DO NOT want to share!